FRUIT AND CREAM CHEESE PIE
Mr James Cawthon
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- ready made graham cracker crust
- 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 c
- powder sugar
- small can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 lb
- or (3) bananas, sliced
- 1 c
- strawberries cut into sliced
- container kool whip, thawed
- small jar maraschino cherries
- 1 Tbsp
- crushed nuts (optional)
- vanilla extract
1Combine cream cheese, powder sugar, egg and vanilla, beat until smooth. Spoon into pie crust. Next layer each remaining ingredient in order. Crushed pineapple, sliced bananas, sliced strawberries and top with Kool Whip. Cherries and crushed nuts.
2Note: You need to keep pie in the refrigerated until ready to served.
You can use pecans or walnuts for the crushed nuts.