EASY FRUIT COBBLERS
THIS WOULD WORK ON THE ZUCHINI PRETENDING TO BE APPLES SHORTCAKE RECIPE I HAVE ON HERE, TOO. (ZUCHINI SHORTCAKE RECIPE) I'D USE A SPICE CAKE WITH IT.
- 1 box cake mix any flavor
- 1 room temp stick of butter
- 2 average sized cans of fruit (drain one can but not the other)
2. In 9x13 greased pan, dump in both cans of fruit. (remember to drain one of them first)
3. Bake at 350 degrees for between 35-38 minutes...depending on your oven. Check with toothpick for doneness. It should be nicely browned on top.