Double-Chocolate Filled Strawberries
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 45 large fresh strawberries (about 2 lb.)
- 1/4 cup philadelphia 1/3 less fat than cream cheese
- 1 cup cold fat-free milk, divided
- 1 pkg. (1 oz.) jell-o white chocolate flavor sugar free fat free instant pudding
- 1 cup thawed cool whip sugar free whipped topping
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 1 oz. baker's bittersweet chocolate
1CUT stems off strawberries. Cut "X" in bottom of each berry; spread pieces apart to create opening in center.
2WHISK cream cheese and 1/4 cup milk in medium bowl until well blended. Gradually whisk in remaining milk. Add dry pudding mix; whisk 2 min. Stir in COOL WHIP and zest. Spoon into resealable plastic bag.
3CUT small corner from bottom of bag; use to pipe filling into berries. Melt chocolate as directed; drizzle over berries.
4****Calories 20 Total fat 0.5 g Saturated fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg Sodium 35 mg Carbohydrate 3 g Dietary fiber 0 g Sugars 1 g