Cool Melon Cake
- 1 medium
- watermelon oblong and seedless
- 16 oz
- container of whipped topping or light cream cheese frosting
- 1 c
- blueberries - or other fruit of choice
- 1 c
- strawberries or other fruit of choice
- powdered sugar,for garnish
Place flat on a cutting board and use a star shaped jello mold or over-sized star cookie cutter or just a sharp kitchen knife to cut a star shape( or other shape if desired..can use a round cake pan.
Pipe whipped topping or frosting between the bottom edge of the star and the plate(an outline around the shape)..Dot with the blueberries.
Keep refrigerated any left-overs.