Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 1/4 c
- cold fat free milk
- 1/2 tsp
- almond extract, divided (optional)
- 1 pkg
- (4 servings) jell-o vanilla flavor fat free sugar free instant red. calorie pudding & pie filling
- 1 c
- thawed cool whip lite whipped topping
- 2 Tbsp
- toasted slivered almonds, chopped, divided
- 1 can(s)
- (21 oz.) light cherry pie filling
1Pour milk and 1/4 teaspoon of the extract into large bowl. Add pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended.
2Stir in whipped topping and 1 tablespoon of the almonds. Mix cherry pie filling and remaining 1/4 teaspoon extract. Spoon pudding mixture and pie filling alternately into 8 dessert glasses.
3Refrigerate until ready to serve. Garnish with remaining almonds.