Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 pints blueberries, washed
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/2 loaf french bread, cut into 1/2 inch cubes (about 4 cups)
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
11. Preheat oven to 375°F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, combine blueberries, sugar, and cornstarch; toss to coat. Add bread cubes and melted butter; mix well then spoon into prepared baking dish and sprinkle with cinnamon.
3. Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until bubbly and bread is golden. Serve warm.
For a totally awesome dessert, serve this with fresh whipped cream made simply by beating 1 cup (1/2 pint) heavy cream with 2 to 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar until stiff peaks form.