Featured Pinch Tips Video
- package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 8 oz. package cream cheese softened at room temp.
- 1/3 c
- packed brown sugar
- 8 oz. container cool whip
- chocolate covered toffee bars
- 1/4 c
- sliced almonds-toasted and coarsely chopped
- bananas sliced
- 1/4 c
- caramel ice cream topping
1Heat oven to 350. Spray a round pizza pan and place cookie dough on pan and flatten out to cover pan. Bake for about 20 mins. and golden brown. Cool crust completely.
2Beat cream cheese until smooth and add brown sugar. Mix well then fold in whipped cream.
3Spread over cooled cookie crust.
4Coursely chop candy bars. Slice bananas and arrange over pizza right before serving. Sprinkle candy bar pieces and almonds. Drizzle caramel over top.