Key Lime Pie
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 9 inch pie crust (granola)
- 14 ounce can condensed milk (non-fat)
- 6 ounce greek vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 c
- nellie's famous key lime juice
- 1/8 cup boiling water
- packet unflavored gelatin
- 2 Tbsp
- shaved dark chocolate
1Mix condensed milk, greek yogurt, and lime juice together in a bowl.
2Boil water, add gelatin, and quickly pour into the bowl with above ingredients and mix well.
3Pour mixture into granola crust
4Then sprinkle the dark chocolate shavings on top of the pie
5Refrigerate overnight or for a minimum of 8 hours.