Tonight's Dessert Cookies & Cream
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 pkg
- flat cookie wafers like nilla, chocolate wafers. this type of cookie dry not moist.
- 1 tube(s)
- great value (walmart) whipped topping (not to sweet like some)
- bowl of homemade whip cream can be used if you have time and the patience lol - optional substitute
- no canned real whip cream (to thin)
1In a pretty dish or disposable pan (great for gatherings) *put a generous swipe (the cookie needs to wick the moisture from the whip topping)of whipped topping, lightly press a cookie into the swipe of whipped topping
* Repeat in rows until done
Chill for at least 3 hours. More is better. Over-night is best!
3FROM TOP TO BOTTOM MY PICTURES WILL SHOW YOU THE PROCESS TO MAKE THIS DESSERT. Please keep in mind I am cooking for two so I am using a half of tub of whipped topping and a half a box of homemade box mix King Author Chocolate Cookies. You will see how flexible this recipe is make for 2 or 40 just increase or decrease the ingredients.