Pumpkin Muffins ~ 2 Ingredients
Put the glaze over each one and crushed walnuts, also used cranberry cider . Delish
Next time would like to add raisins and sprinkle with coconut on top ~ just saying
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 can(s)
- 15 oz. 100% pumpkin puree, not pumpkin pie filling
- 1 box
- yellow cake mix (i used dunkin hines with butter)
- 3/4 c
- finely chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1 c
- powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp
- apple cider ( i used cranberry apple cider)
- 1/2 tsp
- pumpkin pie spice ( i used my own spices)
APPLE CIDER GLAZE
In a large bowl mix cake mix with pumpkin filling using a hand mixer or a stand mixer.
Beat on medium for 2 minutes.
Bake 20-25 minutes.