Easy Cheesecake Parfaits
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 1/2 c
- (approximate amount) graham cracker crust crumbles, ritz cracker crumbs or similar
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, softened
- 14 oz
- sweetened condensed milk (i have used a homemade sweetened condensed coconut milk)
- 1/4 c
- fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp
- pure vanilla extract (experiment with other flavors: almond, hazelnut, etc.)
- fresh seasonal fruit, sliced (berries, peaches, etc.)
- lemon zest
- fresh fruit sauce (strawberry, blueberry, etc.)
- cherry pie filling (original to the recipe, not tested, not my favorite topping)
TOPPING (SUGGESTIONS ONLY):
1CRUST: Use your favorite graham cracker pie crust or Ritz™ pie crust. The ingredients are the same: crushed graham crackers or Ritz crackers, melted butter, little bit of sugar. Some cooks like to add a pinch of ground cinnamon to the crust and you can if the mood strikes you. The only thing you're doing differently is not pressing the mixture into a pie pan.
2PARFAIT FILLING: Combine filling ingredients in a blender or mixer and blend until smooth.
3In each parfait glass place a small amount of the crust crumbles on the bottom. Add a spoonful of the cheesecake mixture followed by a final layer of crust crumbles. Depending on the size of the parfait glasses you may be able to do two layers of each.
4Cover and chill 3 hours before.
Tip: if adding fresh fruit slices or sauce as a garnish do not add it to the top of the parfait until just before serving.