Dreamy Dessert Cloud
The beauty of this recipe is in the wait-times required between making the layers. Use this to your advantage.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 6 egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon of cream of tartar
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1 3/4 cups of granulated white sugar
- 2 cups chilled whipping cream
- 1 package of cream cheese (8 ounces)
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 2 cups of mini-marshmallows
Butter a baking pan, 9 x 13 x 2 inches
I use a rectangular springform pan, now that I own one, but, for years, I used a regular pan, well buttered.
1 can of E.D. Smith Cherry Pie filling, 2 cups of sliced fresh strawberries or 1 package (16 ounces) of frozen sliced strawberries, thawed, and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice. Keep in the refrigerator until ready to serve over the fluffy cloud.