Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
Recipe and photo adapted from Taste of Home.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 1/2 c
- finely crushed oreo cookies
- 2 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- 4 pkg
- (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/4 c
- 1 c
- sour cream
- 1 tsp
- 1 pkg
- (6 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate pieces, melted
- 1/3 c
- strained red raspberry preserves
- 1 pkg
- (6 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate pieces
- 1/4 c
- whipping cream
Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
Blend in sour cream and vanilla; pour over crust.
Add preserves; mix well.
Drop rounded measuring tablespoonfuls of chocolate cream cheese batter over plain cream cheese batter; do not swirl.
Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour and 20 minutes.
Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan.
Spread over cheesecake.