Trifle Chocolate Cup.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 can(s)
- kiwi fruit
- slieve of trifle sponge or make your own
- 8 g packets of strawberry jelly crystals ( which makes 600 ml of water for jelly that's inclueds the juices of the strawberries out of the can)
- large bar of really good milk chocolate 300g (if you are making 10 cups)
- silicone muffin cases.
- microwave safe small bowl
- pastry brush
- patty tray so handy for the fridge
- 2 c
- fresh whipping cream
- some chocolate sprinkles
FOR THE STRAWBERRY TRIFLE
FOR THE CHOCOLATE CUPS
FOR DECORATION ON TOP
With the pastry brush dip it into the chocolate and paint with the chocolate the in side of the silicone case evenly . place all the painted cases on to a patty tray , and place in the fridge for 1/2 an hour until the chocolate hardens . Once chocolate has set , you need to paint a second coat of chocolate on to the cups evenly . Then place back into the fridge to set again , what you are looking for is not too thin of a chocolate cup or you don't want the cup to be too thick neither . It needs to be strong enough to work with to remove from the silicone case with out breaking , yet easily for your dessert spoon to break through ..
on a pate place a chocolate cup and fill with the strawberry trifle, and top it of with a dollop of fresh cream . Just to decorate sprinkle over the cream a small amount of chocolate sprinkles..
This dessert I created for my wonderful mum..x