Strawberry banana custard
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- strawberries, fresh( sliced and diced.. however way you want them )
- 6 or 7
- bananas ( ripe )
- 1 handful
- walnuts( measure them , then ground them up fine, like flour )
- flax seed ( ground )
- ricotta cheese( stir or drain before measuring )
- 1/4 tsp.
- A Sprinkle
- cardamom ( or a tiny pinch sprinkled )
- 1/2 tsp.
- salt ( approx. )
- brown sugar ( packed, scant,) ( cup sz. depends on how sweet you wish it to be.. i used 3/4 c.
- almond milk( unsweetened vanilla flavor
- 1 c
- hershey's kisses( dark chocolate ) melted
- butter, just enough to melt kisses
1Peel bananas and put in mixing bowl..wash, hull strawberries.. Then slice and dice and add to mixing bowl..
2NEXT: friend up your walnut in a nut grinder( I have a coffee bean grinder that works wonders for this little chore..) throw in bin mixing bowl..grind your flax seed to fine powder..throw in the mixing bowl..with electric mixer mix all that's in mixing bowl..( well ) ..add your ricotta cheese.. Mix well.
3Then add your spices and salt..mix well..measure your brown sugar..add to mixing bowl..mix well.
4Measure your almond milk..add to mixture..mix well.. (I'm pretty sure I only used a cup..) crack your eggs into bowl...mix well making sure to break up eggs and mix thoroughly..
5Pour into deep dish pie plates.dividing evenly..
6Heat oven to 375°. Place custard in oven.increase to 400°. Bake for 15 min. Then reduce back down to 375° and bake for another 15 min.