Easy Blender Crêpes
The recipe came to me in a circular from Kroger's.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 stick
- (8 tbsp) unsalted butter, melted
- 2 c
- whole milk
- 1/2 tsp
- 1 3/4 c
- all-purpose flour
- oil or non-stick cooking spray to cook crêpes
- nutella and bananas
- fruit preserves and cream cheese
- ricotta cheese with honey or powdered sugar
- scrambled eggs, sausage or bacon
- cheese and salsa
- goat cheese, roasted red peppers and arugula or baby spinach
- creamed shrimp or chicken with asparagus
1Mix melted butter, milk, eggs and salt in the blender until just combined but not whipped. Add the flour and blend until fully combined.
2Refrigerate for 10 minutes, or up to 24 hours. Before using, consistency should be that of thick egg nog. Add milk if too thick, flour if too thin.
3Heat a 10-inch skillet or crêpe pan on medium high and lightly coat with oil or non-stick spray. Add about 1/4 cup batter to the pan and swirl around to make an even coating of batter on the bottom of the pan. Cook for about 1 minute, until edges start to pull away from the pan. Carefully flip crêpe over with a thin spatula, and cook on the other side until lightly golden.
4Continue with remaining batter, stacking crêpes on a plate as they are done. Refrigerate leftovers with parchment or waxed paper in between the crêpes in a zip-top bag.