Improvised Pretzel Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars
I was watching the Food Network channel and Tricia Yearwood made a no-bake dessert. I couldn’t believe how easy it was to make –the only time involved really is letting it set up in the refrigerator 2-3 hours. I had to improvise a bit as I didn’t have the large pretzel rods like she used, & I only had half as much peanut butter as her recipe called for –so I halved the recipe and used the tiny twisted pretzels. Also used semi-sweet instead of milk chocolate chips.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 c
- creamy peanut butter (or a combination of creamy and crunchy), divided
- 3/4 stick
- (6 tablespoons) butter, softened
- 1 c
- powdered sugar, divided
- 2 c
- 2 cups (roughly broken –into about ½ inch pieces) tiny pretzel twists, divided
- 1 c
- semi sweet morsals, divided
- nonstick cooking spray
- aluminum foil to line baking pan
Sprinkle with the remaining pretzel pieces, pressing down lightly.
Cut into 20-24 pieces (Depending on size). Store in covered container in refrigerator.