Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter,softened
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 3/4 c granulated sugar
- 2 t. freshly grated lemon zest
- 2 t. freshly grated orange zest
- 2 t. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 1/2 t. vanilla
- 2 1/4 c all purpose flour
- 3 graham crackers,finely crushed (1/3 c)
Divide the dough in half, for each piece into a 10-inch log, and then roll in graham cracker crumbs. Cover each log (I wrapped mine gently in plastic wrap) and refrigerate for at least 3 hours and up to 3 days.
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
With a sharp or serrated knife, cut the logs into 1/4-inch slices. Place 1-inch apart on the prepared cookie sheets and bake until the bottoms are lightly browned, 8 to 10 minutes. Cool on the cookie sheets for a few minutes then transfer the cookies to wire racks to cool completely. Repeat with the remaining dough on cool cookie sheets.