Banana Cream Brownie Bars
The ingredients are simple and should be a constant staple in any cupboard or pantry.
And by the looks of the picture...as my friend likes to say...."That thang know it be delicious looking."
This is not my original recipe, but definitely one that I will be using for awhile. Great for potlucks, family gatherings, and I may just fix some up and take to the new family that just moved in down the street.
- 1 pkg
- fudge brownie mix (13"x9" pan size)
- 1 c
- semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- 3/4 c
- dry roasted peanuts, chopped, divided
- 3 medium
- firm bananas
- 1 2/3 c
- cold milk
- 2 pkg
- (5.1-ozs each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- carton (8-oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed (cool whip)