Easy and Delicious Maple Walnut Fudge
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 (12 ounce) package white chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (additional may be needed if you chose to top fudge with walnuts)
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon maple flavor extract
1Lightly spray approx. 9 x 12 pan with non stick butter flavored cooking spray or use butter and spread by hand ... coating lightly
Combine butter, evaporated milk, sugar and salt in medium, heavy-duty saucepan.
Bring to a full rolling boil, stirring constantly, over medium heat. Boil, stirring constantly, for 4 1/2 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
Stir in marshmallows, chips, nuts and maple flavoring. Stir for 1 minute or until marshmallows are melted.
Pour in pan. Cool until firm and cut into squares
2Suggestion: You can add extra chopped walnut on top once you pour and smooth fudge in pan ... (using the palm of your hand press nuts lightly into fudge)