Christmas Candy Balls
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 lb. confectioners sugar
- 2 cups flaked coconut
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 can eagle brand condensed milk
- 2 sticks butter or margarine
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 12 oz. german sweet chocolate for dipping
1Mix sugar, condensed milk, butter, coconut, vanilla and nuts. Mix well. Form into small balls.
2Refrigerate for 3 or 4 hours.
3Melt chocolate in top of double boiler. Remove from heat and dip each ball in the chocolate. Use toothpick for dipping and quickly place each ball on wax paper.