Chocolate Covered Pretzels
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 8 ounce bag of small twists pretzels, or more
- chocolate coating:
- 4 pieces of chocolate bark
- 1 12 ounce bag of milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- white bark for grating, optional
- white chocolate coating:
- 1 12 ounce bag of white chocolate chips
- 6 pieces of white almond bark
- chocolate bark for grating, optional
1Line 2 baking sheets with waxed paper; set aside.
2Melt the coating ingredients in a small deep mixing bowl in the microwave just until melted; stirring often.
3Put the bowl of melted chocolate on top of a small saucepan filled with a little bit of water on low heat. (Or use a double boiler instead for the melting and dipping.)
4Dip pretzels, one at a time, in the chocolate mixture and then lift out and gently tap off the excess chocolate. Place pretzels on cookie sheet that has been lined with waxed paper.
5Optional: Grate white or dark chocolate over dipped pretzels, while still warm. Chill to set the chocolate.
6Store the chocolate pretzels in an air-tight container in the refrigerator.