Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 pkg. brownie mix, 21 oz
- 1 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp. butter, softened
- 1 tbsp. milk
- 1/2 tsp. strawberry extract
- 3 or 4 drops red food coloring
- 2 oz. semisweet chocolate
- 2 tbsp. butter
1Prepare brownies using the package directions for a 9 x 13 inch baking pan. Cool in pan on wire rack.
2Mix powdered sugar, 2 Tbsp.butter, the milk, flavoring and food coloring in a mixing bowl. Beat til smooth. Spread over top of cooled baked layer. Chill in fridge til firm.
3Melt chocolate and 2 Tbsp. butter in pan over low heat, stirring occasionally. Spread chocolate mixture over cooled layers. Let stand til set and then cut into bars. Makes 2 to 3 dozen bars.