Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c
- granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 2 large
- (9-inch) graham cracker pie crust
- 3 Tbsp
- red raspberry preserves (seedless)
- optional: whipped cream (for garnish)
- optional: raspberries (for garnish)
1Preheat oven to 350°.
2Mix cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla at medium speed with electric mixer until well blended. Add eggs and mix until thoroughly blended.
3Pour mixture into the graham cracker pie crust. Dot the top of the cheesecake with the preserves. Cut through the batter with a butter knife several times, for a swirl or marble effect.
4Bake in oven at 350° for 40 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.
5Optional: Garnish with whipped cream and raspberries (fresh or frozen).