Mint Oreo Brownie Ice Cream Cake
It’s a no brainer. Especially if you like mint. There is something incredibly refreshing about the mint in this. And who are we kidding? Oreos rock and make everything even better!
- 1 box
- brownie mix, plus ingredients required on box
- 1/4 c
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c
- 2 tsp
- mint extract
- green food coloring or icing color
- recipe of homemade whipped cream (or 8 oz cool whip, thawed )
- 1 (20 oz) bottle
- chocolate sundae syrup, i use smucker's
- 1 pkg
- mint oreos, chopped, divided into 2 groups (reserve a handful of chopped oreos to sprinkle on top)
An 8-inch springform pan is best for this recipe so that you can easily remove the cake once it’s been assembled. If you do not have a springform pan, line your pan with clear wrap before adding your parchment paper and cake board. You can use the clear warp to lift your cake out of the pan once it’s assembled and frozen.
Make brownie dough according to instructions on back of box.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine milk, cream cheese, sugar, mint extract and desired amount of food coloring together in the bowl of a stand mixer, or with a hand mixer. Mix until completely combined.
Line the sides of an 8-inch springform pan with parchment paper.
You should be using the same 8-inch pan you used for the brownies. Not all 8-inch pans are exactly the same size. Your brownie needs to fit in this pan.