Gingerbread Amaretto Mini Cheesecakes
Rose Mary Mogan
Because I had bought these Nabisco Gingerbread sandwich cookies, I wanted to incorporate them into the dessert. So I crushed them & used them as the crust. I love desserts with Amaretto & used that as a flavor enhancer.
I topped them with cherry pie filling, you can use other flavors as well.
This was a perfect ending dessert to COMPLETE my Valentines Dinner, since I had also made a CRAN-BLUEBERRY PIE.
My husband loved the perfectly set table & SPECIAL VALENTINES DINNER MENU.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- vanilla wafers or chocolate sandwich cookies (i used 2 sleeves gingerbread cookies from a 15 1/4 oz pkg)
- 1 lb
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 c
- granulated sugar (i used 3/4 cup)
- 2 large
- eggs, room temperarure
- 3 Tbsp
- almond flavored liqueur ( or 2 teaspoon amaretto extract)
- 1 can(s)
- cherry pie filling (will not need it all)
NOTE: ORIGINAL RECIPE MADE 12 REGULAR SIZE MUFFIN TIN CHEESECAKES. I USED MINI MUFFIN TINS AND MADE 48 DESSERTS.