COCONUT REFRIGERATOR CAKE
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 box
- white or yellow cake mix
- (plus ingredients per instructions on box, such as eggs, oil, water)
- 1/2 tsp
- coconut extract, divided
- 2 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 can(s)
- cream of coconut (15 oz.)
- 1 can(s)
- sweetened condensed milk (14 oz.)
- 8 oz. tub whipped topping, thawed
- 1 1/2 c
- shredded sweetened coconut
1Prepare and bake cake, as directed on box, for a 9"x13" glass dish, adding 1/4 teaspoon coconut extract to batter.
2While cake is baking, whip cream cheese, in a medium mixing bowl, until fluffy.
3Gradually mix in the cream of coconut, sweetened condensed milk and remaining 1/4 teaspoon coconut extract until well combined. Set aside.
4When finished baking, remove from oven and immediately poke holes all over the cake. (A bamboo chopstick or wooden skewer works well.)
5Pour milk mixture very slowly over the cake, saturating every hole (the slower, the better.)
6Refrigerate cake until cold (about 2 hrs. or more.)
7Spread whipped topping over cake and sprinkle with the coconut.