Hope it taste good!
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 box butter cake mix
- 1/2 c oil
- 1/3 c each lemon,lime and orange juice
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 large eggs
- zest of 1 lemon,1 orange and 2 limes,divided
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon,orange and lime zest
- thin slices of lemon,orange and limes
- 1 1/2 c confectioner's sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons each lemon,orange and lime juice
- sprigs of mint leaves
1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
For the lemon sugar, thoroughly mix the zests and sugar together and let it sit for 5 minutes. Push the sugar through a fine mesh strainer, separating the two and discard the zest,set aside.
Butter cake pan,sprinkle citrus sugar in a tube pan instead of flour to make cake release.
Mix together cake mix, oil,juices and instant pudding.
Add 3 eggs one at a time, beating after each egg.Add half of the combined citrus zests.
Baked for 50 minutes.
Cool for 3 minutes.Make holes in top of cake with a fork to bottom.Place lemon,orange,lime slices and mint on top and sides of cake and pour glaze over cake.
To make the glaze, mix the confectioner's sugar, melted butter,juices and remaining zests.