Brownie Refrigerator Cake
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 box
- brownie mix
- extra large egg
- (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 c
- powdered sugar
- (8 oz.) containers whipped topping
- (3 oz.) package instant chocolate pudding
- (3 oz.) package instant vanilla pudding
- 3 1 c
- hershey candy bar or chocolate syrup
1Mix brownie mixes according to directions. Add egg. Bake in brownie pan.
2Mix cream cheese, powdered sugar and 1 container whipped topping. Put this mix on top of the cooled brownies.
3Blend puddings and milk together and put on top of the cream cheese mixture.
4Top with another layer of whipped topping. Put chocolate shavings or chocolate syrup on top. Refrigerate until ready to serve.