Blue Mountain Cheesecake
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- vanilla creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, finely crushed (about 1-1/4 cups)
- 1/3 c
- very finely chopped cashews
- 2 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- 3 pkg
- (250 g each) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 tsp
- 3/4 c
- 6 Tbsp
- strongly brewed blue mountain coffee, cooled
- chocolate covered coffee beans for garnish (optional)
- whipped cream for garnish (optional)
1Heat oven to 325°F.
2Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add coffee, mix well. Add eggs 1 at a time, beating after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
3Bake 50 to 55 min. or until center is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake, cool before removing rim. Refrigerate cheesecake 4 hours before serving.
4If using, place 1 or 2 chocolate covered coffee bean around top of cheesecake with a small dollop of whipped cream before serving . 1 per serving.