Ultimate Oatmeal Cookies
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- i 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup butter or margarine (2 sticks) room temperature
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 2 large eggs
- 3 cups old-fashioned or quick-cooking oats
- 1 1/3 cups flour
- 1 cup raisins (optional)
1Heat oven to 350 degrees. In large bowl, stir brown sugar, butter, baking soda, cinnamon, vanilla, salt & eggs with wooden spoon until well mixed.
2Stir in oats, flour & raisins until mixed. For each cookie, scoop a rounded tablespoon of dough, using a tableware spoon, & push it onto an ungreased cookie sheet with another spoon or rubber spatula placing cookies 2 inches apart.
3Bake 9-11 minutes or until light brown. Remove cookies from cookie sheet(s) to cooling rack, using a turner. Cool cookie sheets 10 minutes between batches.