Ultimate Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 1/4
- cup firmly packed brown sugar
- cup crisco® butter shortening
- tablespoons milk
- tablespoon vanilla extract
- large egg
- 1 3/4
- cup pillsbury best® all purpose flour. "if you use self rising flour use 1/2 tsp baking powder, 1/8 tsp of baking soda and 1/4 tsp salt."
- teaspoon salt
- teaspoon baking soda
- cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Combine brown sugar, shortening, milk and vanilla in large bowl. Beat at medium speed of electric mixer until light and fluffy. Beat egg into creamed mixture.
2COMBINE flour, salt and baking soda. Mix into creamed mixture until just blended. Stir in chocolate chips.
3DROP rounded tablespoonfuls of dough 3-inches apart onto a greased baking sheet.
4BAKE 8 to 10 minutes for chewy cookies, or 11 to 13 minutes for crisp cookies. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheet on a cooling rack. Remove cookies to rack to cool completely.