1. Preheat oven to 375. Line a 13 x 9 inch baking pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan. Lightly grease foil. Press the ginger crumb crust evenly and firmly onto bottom of prepared pan. Set aside.
2. For filling, in large bowl, mix pumpkin, brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger, salt and cloves. Add eggs; beat lightly with fork til mixed. Gradually add half and half; stir just til mixed. Pour filling into crust.
3. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or til knife inserted near center comes out clean. Sprinkle top with toffee pieces and pecans. Cool in pan on wire rack.
4. Using edges of foil lift uncut bars out of pan. Cut into bars. Cover and chill within 2 hours. If desired, drizzle with caramel topping just before serving. Makes 32 bars.
5. Ginger Crumb Crust: In medium bowl, mix 2 cups crushed gingersnaps, about 35 cookies. ¼ cup sugar and ¼ cup flour. Add ½ cup melted butter and stir til well mixed. To store, put bars in single layer in airtight container. Cover and store in refrigerator for up to 2 days. Do not freeze.