Slinging Mud Pudding By Freda
FREDA GABLE @cookin4me
This recipe makes a family size pan. 9X13 pan Big Batch. Serves about 20
NOTE: Prep Time in recipe includes chilling time. about 10 min to prepare.
a Close similiar recipe was found in taste of home, a 2007 magazine.
- 1 C
- powdered sugar
- 8 oz
- cream cheese ( softened @ room temp)
- 2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 Lg
- pkg chocolate fudge instant pudding or 2 small
- 3 1/2 Cups
- cold milk
- 1 (16oz)
- big tub cool whip
- (1 lb pkgs) oreo cookies, crushed ( use only 1 1/2 pkgs)
- regular size milk chocolate hershey bar, white chocolate or milk chocolate( shaved for topping)
- 1 Cup
- chopped nuts ( i prefer pecans, sliced almonds or cashews)
- drizzle hot fudge between layers , or marshmallows, even melted caramel. use your imagination, as i did.
ADD, AND BEAT WELL WITH MIXER TIL THICKENS SLIGHTLY
FOLD IN THIS COOLWHIP
SET ASIDE THESE CRUSHED COOKIES
TOPPING ( OPTIONAL)
Layer In Ungreased 9X13 baking dish.
Layer 1 1/3 C Crushed Cookies
Layer 1/2 of the Chocolate Pudding
Layer Crushed Cookies
Layer Pudding Mixture
Ending with some Cookie Crumbs on top
Shaved Hershey bar Chocolate, Pecans, sliced Almonds or Nuts of Choice.
Chill at least 1 hr before serving.
No Cooking involved