GRACES STAND UP CHRISTMAS TREES
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2-3 rolls of pillsbery sugar cookie dough
- wax paper large enough to roll cookie dough out on'
- cake flour to sprinle on wax paper
- parchment paper to line cookie sheets. or spray with pam
- christmas tree cookie cutter[tip spray with pam and cookie dough will not stick to cookie cutter]
- make royal icing and put in green food coloring for christmas green.
- then after cookies r baked and frosted green and icing is set. another batch of royal icing and keep it white or if u decide green is fine
- pre-heat oven to 350
1PLACE WAX PAPER ON SERFICE AND SPRIMKLE WITH CAKE FLOUR. ROLL OUT JUST UNDER 1/4 IN THICKNES. PLACE PARCHMENT PAPER [OR SPRAY WITH PAM[ ON LARGE COOKIE SHEET. AND CUT OUT CHRISTMAS TREE COOKIES AND PLACE ON COOKIE SHEET
2PLACE IN PRE-HEATED OVEN  FOR 10-12 MINS
3WHILE IN OVEN [HAVING CALLED UP MY ROYAL ICING RECEIPE ] MAKE ROYAL ICING AND PLACE GREEN FOOD COLORING IN IT TIL ITS CHRISTMAS GREEN.
4WHEN COOKIES R TOTALLY COOLED ICE THEM WITH GREEN ROYAL ICING AND LET SET. THEN EITHER MAKE MORE OR IF U HAVE A LOT LEFT GO AHEAD AND USE IT.
5JOIN 2 COOKIE ENDS TOGETHER AFTER PLACING ROYAL ICING ON THEM TO HOLD THEM TOGETHER.
6THEN TAKE A THIRD COOKIE AND APPLY THE ROYAL ICING TO THIER SIDES AS WELL AND HOLD TIL THEY R SET
7WHEN U FINISH THREE COOKIES WILL BE BOUND TOGETHER AND SHOULD STAND UP HOPE U LIKE UR RESULTS