~ Cran-apple Pecan Cookies ~ So good!
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1/2 c
- each - softened butter, vegetable oil, sugar and packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 c
- 1/2 tsp
- each - baking powder, baking soda and salt
- 1 c
- oats - i think regular or old fashioned would work - i used quick cooking regular oats
- 1/2 c
- each - dried cranberries, chopped pecans
- apple ( i used northern spy) any will do - peeled, cored and diced
In a large bowl, cream together the butter, oil and sugars.
In another bowl, mix together the flour, salt, baking powder, cinnamon and baking soda. Add this mixture to the creamed mixture a little at a time, until well blended.
Fold in the oats, cranberries, nuts and apples.