Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 box of betty crocker fudge brownies
- 1 pouch betty crocker chocolate cookie dough
- caramel topping
11. Heat oven to 350. Spray a 9 inch springform pan with cooking spray.
2. Make brownie mix batter as directed on package,using oil,water and eggs.
3. Spread in bottom of pan. Bake 30 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes.
4. Mean while make cookie mix dough as directed on package,using butter and egg.
5. Drop cookie dough in chunks on top of partially baked brownie layer. Gently press cookie dough together to form an even layer.
6. Return to oven and bake 20 minutes. Cover pan with a sheet of foil. Bake 10 minutes longer or until cookie layer is set.
7. Cool at least 1 hour before cutting into. Drizzle caramel topping over individual servings.
Put ice cream on top to make it even better. :)