Chocolate Mocha Mummy Cookies
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 3/4 cups gold medal® all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules or crystals
- 1 1/4 cups white vanilla baking chips (from 11-oz bag)
- 1/4 cup miniature candy-coated semisweet chocolate baking bits (40 bits)
2 On lightly floured surface, roll 1 dough disk at a time until 1/8 inch thick. Cut with 5-inch gingerbread boy cutter. On ungreased cookie sheets, place cutouts 1 inch apart. Reroll and cut any remaining dough. Bake 9 to 10 minutes or until set. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks. Cool completely, 15 to 20 minutes.
3 Place white baking chips in small resealable freezer plastic bag; seal bag. Microwave on High 30 seconds. Turn bag over; microwave 15 seconds longer until chips are softened. Squeeze bag until mixture is smooth. (If necessary, microwave 10 seconds longer or until chips are completely melted and mixture is smooth.)
4 Cut very small tip from one corner of bag. Squeeze bag to drizzle melted chips over cookies for mummy wrapping. Add 2 baking bits to each cookie for eyes.