Chocolate Cherry Balls
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 c chocoalte graham cracker crumbs
- 1 c mini chocolate chips (i like the milk chocolate)
- 3/4 c butter cookies crumbs
- 1/8 t salt
- 1/4 c dark corn syrup (dark karo)
- 1/2 c fudge frosting (i use betty crocker)
- 1 t vanilla
- large bag of dried cherries (you will need between 70 and 80 cherries depending on size balls you roll)
- powdered sugar for rolling the balls in (you can also use cocoa)
1In a large bowl stir together graham crumbs, cookie crumbs and mini chips.
2Add corn syrup, fudge frosting and vanilla. Using hands knead until all ingredients come together.
3Shape into balls (I make mine about one inch round) then press two dried cherries into the center of each and reshape to make sure cherries are covered.
4Roll balls in a bowl filled with powdered sugar or cocoa (we prefer powdered sugar)