Baby Ruth Bars
1/2 cup Sugar
1/2 cup Light Karo Syrup
3/4 cup Smooth Peanutbutter
3 Cups Rice Krispies
1 Cup Milk Chocolate Chips
1/2 Cup Butterscotch Chips
2 tablespoons Margarine
2. Immediately add 3 cups Rice Krispies, and Stir until well coated with Peanut Butter Mixture. Pour into a 9x9 baking pan and smooth out evenly, Set aside.
3. In a small sauce pan add Milk Chocolate Chips, Butterscotch Chips, and the margarine. Stir constantly until fully melted and glossy,, DO NOT LET IT COME TO A BOIL.
4. Immediately pour chocolate, Butterscotch mixture over Peanut Butter Rice Krispy mixture and spread evenly.
5. Leave on counter until room temp and Chocolate mixture is dry and set.
6. Get a Cold Glass of milk or your favorite beverage and ENJOY.