- After about 2 minutes, the egg and sugar mixture becomes light yellow.
- Fold in the mascarpone cheese.
- Mix coffee with liquor.
- Quickly roll each cookie in the liquid.
- Lay them on the bottom of a serving dish or if preparing individual servings,
use half cookies to start the layering process.
- Spread half of the filling mixture over the wet cookies.
- Make another layer of soaked cookies.
- Spread the rest of the filling mixture over the wet cookies.
- Place the cocoa in a sifter and generously coat the top layer with cocoa.
- Chill before serving.