Special Christmas Eve*lyn Eggnog Tiramisu Trifle
***In honor of my little angel, Evelyn Rose.
- ***** you can cut this recipe in half if needed
- packages light cream cheese, softened
- boxes of vanilla waffers
- 8 oz containers of cool whip, can use light
- 1 to 1 1/2 c
- prepared coffee, i use instant
- boxes vanilla pudding (3.4 oz each box)
- 6 c
- eggnog, can use low fat
- 1/2 to 1 c
- semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 c
- toffee candy or almond roca, broken up into crumbles, optional
In a mixer, blend together the cream cheese, cool whip, pudding and eggnog.
Sprinkle with some of the coffee (just enough so each cookie is moistened but not drowning). Top with a layer (roughly 1-2 inches thick) of the pudding mixture.