So-Easy Microwave Fudge - Smoooooth
Jodeana Huss King
– Pour condensed milk and milk chocolate chips into large glass mixing bowl.
– Put bowl in microwave for 1 minute on high.
– Mix condensed milk and chocolate chips until it becomes closer to a fudgy substance.
– Take an 8×8 pan and line it with aluminum foil. Grease the foil.
– Pour in batter and spread it out evenly.
– Put it in fridge to cool for 2-3 hours
– Take it out of fridge, pull out foil with fudge, turn over and peel away foil.
– Cut, Garnish, Serve, and Smile (I garnished with sea salt last time and WOW! Use your imagination. Whatever you like with chocolate, use that to garnish :)
“I never knew it was that easy to make fudge!” And this fudge tastes just as good as the fudge you buy from those little specialty stores at tourist destinations. Let me know in the comments if you plan to try this recipe.