Nutella Cream Cheese Turnovers
2. In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and Nutella. Mix with a handheld mixer for 1 minute, until thoroughly combined.
3. Roll out the puff pastry sheets on a lightly floured surface into a 12" by 12" square. Trim the uneven edges so you have a nice edge all around the puff pastry. Using a pizza cutter, cut each sheet into 6 equal squares.
4. Using a spoon or a small scoop, drop 1 Tbsp. of chocolate filling into the corner of each square of puff pastry. Make sure to leave enough space along the edges so they can be crimped shut. Fold the puff pastry dough over to form triangles. Lightly dab two of the four edges of each turnover with water before crimping them shut. Transfer the turnovers to the parchment lined baking sheets.
5. Prepare the egg wash by beating together one egg and 1 Tbsp. water. Brush each turnover with the egg wash.
6. Bake for about 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown. Allow to cool.
7. To garnish: Dust with powdered sugar. In a small bowl, warm Nutella in the microwave. Pour into a small Ziploc baggie and snip off a tiny corner. Drizzle each turnover with warm Nutella. Enjoy!