Milk Chocolate Brownies
This is a recipe from 'Food Club'...Who doesn't like brownies??? Yummmmmmmm! It sounded really good so...here goes the post....
- 1 pkg
- brownie mix (sorry, recipe doesn't give the size package...)
- 6 oz
- walnuts, pecans or both (chopped)
- 2 large
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 8 oz
- frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 c
- chocolate chips, (your choice)
- 1/2 c
- vanilla or white chocolate chips
1Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
Grease bottom of 9"x13" pan.
2In a large bowl,
Mix thawed whipped topping, eggs, and vanilla until smooth.
3Stir in brownie mix just until moistened.
4Stir in nuts, spread mixture in pan.
5Sprinkle chocolate chips on top.
6Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
Do Not over bake.
Cool & slice.