Milk chocolate brownies from The Fat Witch Bakery
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter, one stick
- 1 ounce unsweetened chocolate, coarsely chopped to same size pieces
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate, coarsely chopped to same size pieces
- two large eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup unbleached flour
- 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate chips
Melt the butter and the coarsely chop milk and unsweetened chocolates in a small pan over low heat, stirring frequently. Set aside and let cool to room temperature.
Remove from the oven and cool on a rack for one hour. Cut just before serving. Makes 12 to 16 brownies.