Kahlua Chocolate Mousse & Fudge Dessert Shooters
Kim Biegacki @pistachyoo
These dessert shooters won't last long as they are rich and chocolatey goodness down to the last spoonful.
I tell those eating them to dig down to the bottom, so they can get the soaked up Kahlua graham cracker crust. I love the crunch of the Pirouette in there too!
These are one of my favorites!
Hope you enjoy.
- 1 c
- kahlua coffee or if you desire kahlua liquor
- 1 box
- graham cracker pie crust, prepared as directed
- 1 jar(s)
- hot chocolate fudge topping
- container of whipped topping
- 1 box
- chocolate mousse, prepared as directed
- 1 small
- bar or white chocolate, for garnish
- 1 can(s)
- pirouette, cream filled --- chocolate hazelnut
Add your Pirouette sticks right before serving.
(If you make these up ahead of time wait till you serve them to add the sticks. If not they get soggy.)