I Have To Take Something Brownie
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 box
- ghirardelli supremem chocolate brownie mix or any brownie mix
- eggs (to make brownie mix)
- 1/4 c
- water (to make brownie mix)
- 1/3 c
- vegetable oil (to make brownie mix)
- 6.8 ounce symphony bars or hershey bars
- cooking spray for pan
1Mix up one box of brownie mix following the directions on the box and put it in a 9 X 13 pan. Lay the Symphony bars ontop breaking apart if necessary so they will fit.
2Mix up the 2nd box of brownie mix according to the directions and spread it on top of the chocolate bars.
3Bake it at 325 for 45 - 50 minutes.
4After they cool, cut them up, stack them on a plate and sprinkle the with confectioner's sugar if desired.