Grilled Bread Dessert
She put bananas in hers w/the chocolate & marhsmallow creme, but I had some strawberries and kiwi so used them instead...
It was a hit, and not difficult at all!
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- vegetable or canola oil, for grill
- 8 slice
- french bread (1" thick)
- 4 Tbsp
- marshmallow creme, divided
- 4 Tbsp
- nutella chocolate hazelnut spread
- 1 c
- sliced fresh strawberries
- kiwi fruit, peeled & sliced thin (reserve a few slices for garnish)
- 6 Tbsp
- margarine or butter, melted
- whipped cream, sweetened, for garnish
- additional sliced strawberries, for garnish
1Using a clean cloth or brush, wipe grill racks lightly with oil. Preheat grill to medium heat.
2Spread 1 side of all 8 slices of bread with melted margarine/butter. On opposite side of 4 slices spread with marshmallow creme, then the remaining 4 slices with Nutella.
3On top of the Nutella, place some sliced kiwi and top with sliced strawberries. Put the marshmallow side on top of this. Grill sandwiches until bread is lightly toasted and marshmallow creme has melted, about 2 minutes per side.
4Remove from grill and let stand a few minutes. Top with a dollop of whipped cream and garnish with a couple sliced strawberries and a slice of kiwi. Enjoy!