Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 3/4 cups firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- 1 cup (6 oz. pkg.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
RESERVE 1 1/2 cups crumb mixture. Stir egg into remaining crumb mixture. Press onto bottom of 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
BAKE 15 minutes.
STIR together sweetened condensed milk and peanut butter in small bowl until well combined. Pour evenly over partially baked crust.
STIR together reserved crumb mixture and chocolate chips. Sprinkle evenly over peanut butter layer.
BAKE an additional 15 minutes. Cool. Cut into bars.